A perpetual problem in the electronic industry is the inability to measure High Value Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors. Unfortunately, these inaccurate readings are due to the testing equipment's capabilities. By illuminating the limitations of your testing equipment and offering a solution, we hope to help eliminate inaccurate readings in ICT or incoming inspection.
This white paper was designed to offer a simple solution to resolve the problem of inaccurate readings.
Topics discussed include:
- Effective measurement frequency and voltage
- Best measurement practices
- The behavior of class 2 MLCC’s
- Perovskite crystallographic structure of BaTiO₃ and how it changes over temperature
- The ageing effects of BaTiO₃